Friday, June 18, 2010

Halifax Audition Project follow-up

This was nice to hear...

I got an email the other day that provided a great coda to this spring's audition project in Halifax. I'm sharing it with permission (and with identifying details removed).
I just wanted to let you both know that I have been engaged at the *****. This came about directly because I auditioned for ***** at the Audition Project. I had never auditioned for him/her or met him/her before then. He/she called me up out of the blue last week and offered me the gig. I sincerely hope you and PACT can offer this opportunity again and that more people will recognize what a wonderful opportunity it is for both actors and directors/ADs. 
I can't think of anything to add to that, except "amen".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include your name. Comments may be reviewed before appearing, and may be withheld or removed at the administrator's discretion.